Monday, December 12, 2011

Pictures I forgot to put up.

Here are some pictures that I haven't put up yet but need to.  I'll try describe the who's in the pictures but I will likely do that later.

One of his baptisms at the tail end of his last area in Houston 

Jordan's district in Houston 

Jordan with his Harry Potter glasses in the car with other missionaries.  Notice Elder Sheridan, his MTC companion who is driving. 

 Jordan is getting pictures of people just before leaving Houston.

 Same as above

 Not sure who the other missionary is.  I'll have to look it up.

 A native armadillo.

 With Elder Lee in Port Lavaca

 Again with Elder Lee in Port Lavaca

 Mission temple trip with Elder Lee


 Port Lavaca

With Elder Lee in Port Lavaca.

Jordan has less than eight months left so I'll try to get as many more pictures as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment