Friday, October 1, 2010

Getting ready for HOUSTON!!!!







On October 5th Jordan will be flying out to his area of service.  His letters have expressed a great deal of excitement and I'm sure he's ready to see what it's really like.  I kind of wish I was him.  I talked to the mission home yesterday to make sure his bike was taken care of and they are excited for this new batch of missionaries. It seems, based on the senior missionary I spoke to, there is a lot of exciting things happening in the Texas, Houston South Mission.  Baptisms are strong and I have a great feeling that Jordan has a lot of wonderful things ahead of him.

One note: Just before he leaves for Texas, he will be singing in the priesthood session of General Conference.  He was very excited about this and I'm sure this will be one of the first in a long line of memories throughout his mission.  Pleas keep Jordan in your prayers.  Help him find those searching for the restored Gospel through you thoughts, prayers and supportive letters.  We love him very much and are very proud of him.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude, glad to see you going to an awesome state and I am sure an awesome mission. May the Lord be with you always and may He bless you and your family. I know Houston is a ways from Dallas, but if you can find some connection on Cowboys tickets, let me know, hahahahaha, just kidding. Pray always and read your scriptures and the Lord will take care of the rest. We are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete